Psychological Assessment Services
Psychological Assessment Services currently has a waitlist. Please fill out the form below and we will email you when an opening becomes available. Please note, PAS provides evaluations for Adults ONLY.
On this page:
About Psychological Assessment Services
We offer psychological testing to address a variety of needs. Psychological Assessment Services (PAS) provides Wright State students and the local community with individualized psychological testing that provides diagnoses and treatment recommendations.
We provide the following types of assessments for adults:
- Learning Disabilities
- Diagnostic Clarification (e.g. confirm suspected diagnoses)
- Updated testing to receive academic accommodations for school and tests (SAT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT...etc.)
If you are interested in an assessment, please fill out the information below. You will receive a call/email to schedule an intake appointment via WebEx. At this appointment, we will learn more about your needs and concerns and answer questions. Please review the Intake Packet below for further information. We are dedicated to serving Wright State students and the local community. Also, please note that we do not provide therapy. We provide only psychological assessments. If you are in need of therapy, please consider the following resources:
- Counseling and Wellness Center (Wright State Student Union-Wright State Students only): 937-775-3407
- RaiderCares (Wright State Students only): 833-848-1765
- Community Network - Crisis Unit (Greene County): 937-426-2302
- Crisis Now (Montgomery County): 835-580-2255
- Samaritan Behavioral Health Integrated Care Solutions: 937-734-8333
- South Community Behavioral Healthcare: 937-293-8300
Request for Testing
Thank you for your interest. We currently have a waitlist. If you would like to be placed on our waitlist, please fill out the form below. Once we have availability, we will reach out to you directly.
|Type of Evaluation||Fees|
Wright State Student (current) - ADHD and Learning Disorder Evaluation
Adult ADHD Evaluation
|Adult Autism Evaluation||$1200.00|
Adult Learning Disorder Evaluation & Test Accommodations for Standardized Tests
- Clients can choose from the following payment options:
- FULL: Pay in Full at the time of your Intake Evaluation
- PARTIAL: Pay 50% at the time of intake, pay 50% prior to testing feedback
- Payments need to be paid in full prior to releasing the written report.